Maidstone’s newest dining hot spot Love Food @ Lockmeadow opened its doors in 2021 selling global inspired street food from local independent businesses.
Love Food @ Lockmeadow features communal dining within a collection of eight independent food and drink producers including Thai, Indian, Pan-Asian, Vegan, American, Italian and Middle-Eastern. It also features a coffee shop with delicious cakes!
The food hall is made up of eight units with four food outlets on either side of the centre’s front entrance with a communal seating area.
Officially opening the food hall, the Mayor of Maidstone, Cllr Fay Gooch said: “I am absolutely delighted to open this amazing food hall – Love Food @ Lockmeadow. It really is what the town needs right now; a dining experience that reflects world flavours with fantastic choice. Customers coming here can expect good quality food from local businesses providing some wonderful flavours. All eight of the outlets are offering some interesting menu choices at an affordable price and quick too!”
The food hall is situated in the ideal location for visitors of the cinema and families heading to and from Gravity or Hollywood Bowl.
Love Food @ Lockmeadow will be open from 9am – 11pm*, with core hours of 12pm – 9pm – 7-days a week. *Some units may open later than 9am due to the variety of food they provide.
Please keep up to date more often via social media – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Funky Feast Food Bazaar – Offering ‘superfood your way’ with healthy food fusions of Middle Eastern, North African and Asian flavours. Winner of Taste of Kent – Street Food of the year 2023! > Visit Website
- Notorious BRG – Launched in Canterbury (but with Maidstone roots) this is the second restaurant. They are proud to use local produce to create deluxe burgers, stacked fries and home-made sauce, both meat and vegan options. > Visit Website
- We are chicken – for chicken wing fans, there’s no other place for freshly made chicken in Maidstone, sister company to Notorious BRG – so you know you’re chicken is in good hands!
- Flour Power – Coffee shop and Trip Advisor’s No.1 bakery offering cakes, protein bars, flapjacks, brownies, homemade local sourdough, coffee and more.
- Aroi Dee – Is an offshoot from the Thai Orchid brand in Maidstone and Whitstable. Their menu offers generous portions of Thai street food with dishes such as stir fry and soup noodle dishes.
- La Besta – Tasty Italian favourites, including stone-baked pizzas, pasta, ciabattas and children’s meals.
- Street Food by EasyDine – This nutritious, sustainable menu has a heavy emphasis on vegetarian and vegan foods including rice dishes, wraps and bao buns. > Visit Website
- Madras Street Food– Southern Indian food at its finest. The only place in Maidstone to get an Idli breakfast. Offers take-away and also runs Bob’s Total Jerk through Deliveroo.